Saturday, October 2, 2010

28 Weeks

Well, I thought since I am now 6 months along I should catch you up on things since last time. We went in at 16 weeks and scheduled our first ultrasound. We went in at 20 weeks for the ultrasound and the umbilical cord was in the way, and the baby's feet were crossed. They also told me I needed to drink more water. We scheduled another ultrasound for 24 weeks and finally were able to tell that we are having a BOY! Jer is so excited! I am a little nervous, since I really have no idea what to expect with a boy. The doctors again told me I need to up my water intake or else...they will put me on bed rest. That is definitely not something I want to do. I have been drinking lots more water and I think I am ok. I had my gestational diabetes test, and failed. So I went in today to get my 3 hour one done. I am glad it is over, but I now have to wait for the results. I am getting more excited to have him come, but I am also glad I still have 3 more months to get ready. Kennedie knows where Mikah is, and everytime we ask her, she wants to lift up my shirts, stick her finger in my belly button, and then blow on my tummy. I don't think she quite understands what is going on yet.

1 comment:

Renae said...

Congrats Kaye and Jeramie!! That is sooo exciting!! And that is really cute of Kennedie!!