Friday, February 26, 2010

Christmas 2009

I know this is quite a bit late, but I figured I better update our blog. Christmas never got on the blog, so here it is. Kennedie loved Christmas. Although I think she loved it more at Grandma Suzie's. She didn't quite get into unwrapping presents like she did up north, but she did enjoy her presents once they were opened. She loves her markers (Color Wonder Markers are FABULOUS!) Her favorite is the Mickey Mouse books. Kennedie loves to read!

I had to include this one. For those of you that don't know, all the girls on Jer's side all stick out their tongue when they concentrate. Here is the beginning of Kennedie's "Morrey" tongue. You may have to look close to see it.

One good thing about taking pictures is that there really aren't many pictures of me. Also, since I'm the one doing the blog, I get to pick which pictures get published. So here is a picture of Jeramie.

No comments: